Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 23

We reached 2 new milestones today.

My sewing machine finally saw the light of day.  I didn't get a chance to use it but I at least was able to plug it in and the light came on.  It's been a lot of months since I was able to relax with my machine.  I could probably even use the mattress that is stored behind the table for a design wall!


And J had supper at our apartment for the first time.  Spaghetti and salad.
It's pretty boring here because we don't have Legos, but he is learning how to use a mouse on our computer.  That's going backwards for kids who have grown up with the touch screens on the smart phones.


The crew didn't come work on the machine shed, so that was disappointing, but Bob got a lot of mowing done this afternoon.  The weeds in the pastures are about to go to seed and he wants to get them cut before they seed.

Bob and I spent most of the morning working on our house plan.  We have had to cut back on some things, but I'm happy with what we've got.
J and I baked cookies.  Then I cleaned up and washed eggs.

Another day in the Bluegrass.

No comments:

Post a Comment