Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 28

Well, it's been another busy week -- although I guess I should explain...
We don't get going very early in the morning now that we are retired.

So, one day this week, Jackie was cleaning.  She had the vacuum sitting in the middle of the room waiting.  J asked me what something was on the vacuum and I put him off.  He always wants to know how things work and I didn't feel like getting into it.

Well, it was time to vacuum and he said he wanted to do it.  Jackie helped him get started and then he said, "Can I do more?  This is my favorite job ever!"  Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could keep that going!


 
Bob and I were down at the small barn.  When we moved, there was only room in the storage locker for our household goods that wouldn't fit in our apartment.  Most of the things from the basement workshop and the garage had to pile in the small barn.  Now that the shop/machine shed is ready, we are beginning to move some of that stuff to the shop.  So, we were down at the barn and moving some boxes and found this nest.  There was a box on top of this and when I moved it, this is what I found.  I put the box back on top and Bob said when he was down there a couple days later, the bird was arguing with him about being there.  The eggs were about the size of my big thumbnail.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment