Saturday, August 21, 2010

Still learning



Still learning on how to use blogger so I thought I'd show you what else I am learning. Quilt as you go. QAYG.

Well, I have the pictures here but not really where I want them and the text isn't going where I want it. I'll get it. Just be patient. I'm learning by trial and error so hopefully I will be able to tell you and you won't have to go through this. Let's just hope no one else follows until we have it all figured out.

Anyway, here are pictures of a couple quilts I was experimenting with. The totally scrappy one is literally from the scrap bin. La is using it as a soccer quilt for them to put on the ground.

The yellow one was planned for something else that didn't work so I finished it up trying this new to me technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment