Saturday, August 21, 2010

Going Crazy with Pictures - fn


I know my brothers never thought they would hear me say I was longing to retire to a farm - but here I am.  I going to post some random pictures from the summer.

This is the farm the beginning of May


A&R's family and Josh's family were able to cross paths at our house.






The portable chicken pen we made out of PVC pipe.
Looks like he got an extra chicken in there.
These are the ones that ended up in the freezer.


We didn't take a picture of the whole group when we got together on Father's Day, but here is part of the group.


The chicken coop we built.  Not finished yet.
Looking at it from the back side where you will gather the eggs.
The metal frame you are seeing in the picture is from our shade canopy we had put up while they were working.  It was hot!  The canopy was off before I took this picture.


Josh and Rachelle making salsa
(although obviously Rachelle was not present at this precise moment.)



Contentment !!!



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I would LOVE to one day have chickens with fresh eggs!

    ReplyDelete